How to play ( Play Whe )
- The Play Whe playslip has five play panels, titled Panel A, Panel B, Panel C, Panel D, and Panel E. Each panel contains numbers 1 through 36. Select 1 number per panel by blocking it out in pen or pencil. Do not use red ink. If you make a mistake, mark the “void” box. Do not erase. For each panel, you may select the desired amount to wager.
- To play your numbers for more than one draw at a time, mark the appropriate box on the left side of the play slip under “Days”. This will play your panels for as many days as you want, up to 6 days ( Monday through Saturday). Days selected may or may not be consecutive. Also you can select the desired draw(s) by choosing “All”, “Morning” only, or “Midday” only, or “Evening” only. The draws selected will apply to all days selected.
- You will receive a ticket from the On-line terminal that lists your chosen game, draw date(s) and numbers. Remember; always check your ticket before you leave the store.
Prize categories and odds
|Matching Number in One Play Panel||Odds|
|1 of 1 Winning Number||1 in 36|
Play Whe will pay $24 for each $1 wagered.
How to claim your prizes
- All winning tickets must be validated at an On-line terminal and claimed no later than 180 days from the draw date.
- The Agent will pay prizes of $5,600 or less. In order to claim prizes more that $5.600, you must claim them at the National Lotteries Control Board.
- The ticket is the only valid proof of your number selection and is the only valid receipt to claim a prize. The NLCB is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets, transactions and winners are subject to NLCB rules, regulations and procedures.
- Tickets are void and will not be paid if unissued, illegible, previously paid, mutilated, misprinted, not properly registered with the Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.